As I mentioned before, I've recently lost 14 lbs and 2 inches from my waist. That doesn't mean though that I don't wake up every morning and repeat the same prayer I have said every day for the last 24 years while putting on my jeans...
Please fit, please fit, please fit..please o please zip up!
It is funny that I still say this. Because, at this point every pair of jeans in my closet fit. I can't help but wonder if I keep losing weight, if 20 lbs from now I will still be praying that my jeans pull up past my thighs just this once. It is weird to pull my jeans fresh out of the dryer and not have to do the shimmy hip shake just to wiggle my jeans up past my thighs. Will I always be a fat girl at heart?
Pros to losing weight:
- My jeans fit.
- My belt fits...and not just on the last belt hole.
- I barely have a muffin top anymore (I had to explain to my husband last night what a muffin top was, complete with a demonstration and all, he laughed because "I can't believe you girls actually have a word for that" Pshaw, we have a word for everything!)
- My boobs look great, since they don't compete for space with my belly
- I don't have to plan my outfit around FAT pants anymore
- I can dry my clothes on Extra Hot now and not worry about my jeans "shrinking" (because thats what happened, my jeans keep shrinking, its not that I'm getting fatter or anything, its just because I dried on high heat and shrunk em, right?)
- After an hour, instead of your jeans relaxing to look perfect, they relax and get so saggy that you look like you grew a 10" dick and took a 30 pound shit in your pants and the hip section sags to bad it looks like you birthed 43 kids.
- None of your pants actually fit, not even when you are bloated on your period
- My shirts are all pretty much too big, so I look all weird and saggy now
- My boobs shrunk, so now my bra does this weird thing where it kind of folds in half in the front since there is nothing to fill it
- My glasses don't fit my face anymore since they are all stretched from Chubby Face Shannon